[Hidden-tech] FrameMaker Help with PDF

Linda Taylor lintaylor at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 19:38:16 EDT 2009

Any FrameMaker users who can help us? We are trying to make a PDF
from FrameMaker. There has never been a problem until I upgraded from
CS2 to CS4 to create the graphics to be imported into anchored
frames. FrameMaker looks like it's making a PDF but then stops. Is
there something wrong with the compatibility of FrameMaker with CS4
eps or tifs? I have resaved everything in CS2 hoping that will work
but don't have results yet. (It's not on my machine since I have a Mac.)
Thank
Linda

Linda Taylor
Taylor Graphics