[Hidden-tech] XML Feed Work

Baer Tierkel baer at sweetmojo.com
Tue Apr 7 13:53:13 EDT 2009

Hi All

We're one of the new web businesses in the Valley:  Otalo ( http://otalo.com
  ).  We are the Vacation Rental Search Engine - we search the
different vacation rental sites on the web for folks looking to rent a
vacation home.

We use web crawlers and take XML feeds to populate our search index.
Occasionally we will come across a site that wants to submit a feed to
us, but they don't have the technical chops to make that happen and
ask us for a referral to someone who can help them.  We're looking for
a local tech shop to whom we can refer this work.  You can see our
feed spec here ( http://www.otalo.com/feed/ ).

The ideal firm is:
* local to the Valley
* experienced with constructing XML feeds in varied server environments
* has the bandwidth to turn this work around quickly
* focused on quality and friendly and fun customer service
* treats customers with friendliness
* willing to package up a service
* likes to laugh and take long walks on the beach in the moonlight

If you're interested, ping me.

Regards,
Baer Tierkel
baer at otalo.com

p.s. if you want to find a great vacation rental, check out Otalo!