[Hidden-tech] Fwd: He wants a web graphic designer for a quick tuneup

Shel Horowitz, ethical/Green marketing expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Apr 4 21:11:28 EDT 2009

After consulting with me and I told him he needed that.

Please contact him directly. I have his permission to pass along.

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:38:06 -0400
Subject: From Russ Lane
From: Russ Lane <russ at secondhelpingonline.com>
To: "Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert" <shel at principledprofit.com>

Hi Shel,

Been going over your books today ... so weird to see information on
the media from the other side. *laughs* It's been enlightening, and
was a relief to know my initial thinking is on the right track. Just
needs some finesse work still.

On that note, I thought about it and I definitely want to re-do the
masthead, something that can communicate the concept of the site
better. Do you have any reasonably priced designers in your rolodex?
I myself am having a hard time thinking of images that tie together
all the different ways the site looks at post-weight living, so I'm
need a designer that can help find an image that ties that together.

Thanks again for all your help if you can provide any, and I'll
definitely be in touch once I'm ready to tackle more marketing work.

Best,
Russ Lane

Second Helping
<http://www.secondhelpingonline.com>http://www.secondhelpingonline.com
Ph | 504.813.7186
Fx | 888.791.5113
On Facebook | <http://shrunklink.com/buyq>http://shrunklink.com/buyq
On LinkedIn |
<http://www.linkedin.com/seerusswrite>http://www.linkedin.com/seerusswrite
On Twitter |
<http://www.twitter.com/2ndhelping>http://www.twitter.com/2ndhelping

Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.principledprofit.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at principledprofit.com * 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD
Award-winning author: Principled Profit: Marketing That Puts People First
Blog on Corporate/Government/Marketing Ethics:
http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/