[Hidden-tech] HT Support Lunch this Saturday

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Apr 3 19:13:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing lots of you tomorrow at Butternut's, Rt. 9, Hadley
(registry MV plaza).

The owner loves to help us out and has reserved the side room (to the right)
just for us. No cost. No obligation to order anything, though it's nice to
help them out at least with a coffee.

As always, the agenda is as follows:

Gab and order food

We each introduce ourselves with a short soundbite on our work

We do another round specifying our needs and each get three minutes or so of
group advice.

If folks want to break up into groups after that, great. There is no time
limit.

If more than 10 people come, we may break into smaller groups and then do at
least one switch to allow more networking.

I may have to leave by 1:30 to get a kid, but no need for you to do so.

NOTE: If you wrote to me and I didn't answer, I will try in the am. Launch
of my kid's book -- "2030" -- drowned me. Again, thanks to those who
attended the party last Saturday at Amherst Books. If I forgot you, sorry.
Nat Herold, owner, has at least another carton for sale, which means he put
out store money for inventory. If you can find it in your heart to help him
out that would be great. I'll be happy to sign a book for anyone you want. I
HATE making this pitch, but it's market or perish. And it's far less
expensive online, but I'd like to support one of our last independent
bookstores.

So, now you have my HELP REQUEST early.

best,

Amy Zuckerman