[Hidden-tech] blog feed

Julie Roads julie at writingroads.com
Tue Sep 23 15:56:24 EDT 2008

Hey all...I'm wondering if there is a widget that allows you to
broadcast from several other blogs onto one main blog - showing a
title, image and snippet from each post in the feed.
For a somewhat close example of what I'm talking about, check out: http://www.mombotv.com/
  - scroll down and you'll see many categories with live feeds from
different blogs (their blogs, but still)...
Is there a widget or plugin? Or must this be custom work?
If it's custom - can any of you do this? I'd love to talk about scope,
price, etc...
THANKS!!!
Julie

…Write where you want to go.