[Hidden-tech] How to install WordPress on a server easily

Charlie Heath htcontact at town-websites.com
Mon Sep 22 13:33:28 EDT 2008

Something to consider if you use popular packages like Wordpress,
Drupal, and Joomla; they're popular enough that hackers target them, and
you should keep the installations up to date as well as follow security
advice for the installations as well as any addons, templates, etc that
you install with them.

Hosting companies don't always keep the latest versions of packages in
their easy installers, and seldom keep track of what you have installed
to let you know if there is a security update that should be installed.

Charlie Heath
Town Websites <http://www.town-websites.com>