[Hidden-tech] [Fwd: Fwd: Invention to Venture at UMass Amherst]

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:41:07 EDT 2008

This was just forwarded to everyone in my department here (pdf flyer
attached). It specifically says that it is open to the business
community, so I thought it might be of interest to some in the Hidden
Tech community.

inVention to Venture
workshops in technology entrepreneurship
Saturday, 9/27, 8am-4:15pm
$75 for non higher ed (alumni discounted)
UMass Amherst Eng. Lab II Auditorium
Heather Demers (demers at ecs dot umass dot edu)

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator