[Hidden-tech] Apple question re: email

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Mon Sep 8 13:09:09 EDT 2008

Over the weekend, my Mac Mail crashed. In the process of restoring my
email, I have some questions for the Mac gurus on the list re: Mac Mail.

How can I archive old emails, yet be able to search them if I need to?
For example, I literally had thousands of emails sitting in my Sent
folder. I would like to archive those, so I have access to them, but
not have thousands of emails sitting in my Sent folder all the time.

What are some basic tips on archiving old emails in Mac Mail? Thanks
in advance for any suggestions.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com