[Hidden-tech] 33 Keys to Thriving During a Recession

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 08:05:26 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm giving away a 12-page report,"33 Keys to Thriving
During a Recession" that I wrote at the request of a few
clients. It is available for downloading at no cost, and
you do not even have to give up your email address to get
it.

You also have permission to share the report with your
clients or anyone else you think it might be helpful for.

"33 Keys to Thriving During a Recession":  download it at
http://www.yudkin.com/recess.htm

I have had a really busy month, but even so I am
implementing several of the tactics on my list to make sure
this continues.

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen