[Hidden-tech] Seeking recommendation: video/audio recording and production for professional conference

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 12:13:46 EDT 2008

I am seeking recommendations for a company that can provide on-site
recordings of conference sessions and also produce the DVDs and CDs for
conference attendees.

I am helping to produce a five day international research conference that
will take place in Worcester in mid-March. Most often, there will be be 4
sessions running simultaneously, although with some of our ³break-out²
sessions, we could have as many as 8 sessions running. We will need video
recordings of some sessions and audio recordings of all other sessions.

If you know of any companies that can provide this type of service, please
contact me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

David

David Spound, M.Ed.