[Hidden-tech] Fwd: MeetUp like sites for teleseminars?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 15:49:58 EDT 2008

David,

I have two colleagues who use instantteleseminar.com, which
has both phone and web access.  To me, it is awful.  It
must be hard to manage, because one colleague still can't
seem to get the mute/unmute commands to work properly after
6-7 live teleseminars - and she is no dummy.

The other person is on the line through his computer and
every couple of minutes, half a sentence drops out.  Every
time it happens he says, "Oh, that's my Internet
connection.  Sorry."  It's really disruptive to the
listener's experience.

I think the telephone-only teleseminar services have a much
better listener experience.

If there's a better service of this type than
instantteleseminar.com, then I would love to hear about it.

By the way, if you'd like some ideas and resources on
making money from teleseminars, I have a free recorded Q&A
session that you can access from
www.yudkin.com/teleteach.htm.  No cost!

Good luck,
Marcia Yudkin