[Hidden-tech] Why this Thursday's HT program is a must see

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Tue Oct 21 17:03:52 EDT 2008

Hi Hidden Techies,

Michael Gerber, the author of The E-Myth, wrote that one of the main reasons
most small businesses fail (or fail to thrive), is that the owners stay too
busy working IN their businesses rather than working ON them. Hey, look at
that, a chance to avoid such a pitfall coming this Thursday.

Our upcoming HT program, TOP SECRETS FOR GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN ANY
ECONOMY is just around the corner; Thursday the 23rd at 5:30 at the Media
Education Foundation in Northampton.

This program is a rare opportunity for all of us to work ON our businesses,
by learning from a world class business coach, Rick Forgay.  He's built his
life around helping Small Business Leaders excel at growing companies where
people & profits thrive.  The only reason this $10  program isn't costing
you $1,000 is because Rick is generously donating his time to all of us in
the Hidden Tech Community.

You have ideas.  You have intentions.  You have aspirations.  You probably
also have two hours to invest in manifesting them.  Rick promises a
content-rich, hands-on program to help you focus on skills and principals
you can use immediately to generate profitable results. He also promises
great FUN!

Pre-register here:
http://live.hidden-tech.net/index.php/Events/TOP-SECRETS-FOR-GROWING-YOUR-BU
SINESS-IN-ANY-ECONOMY.html
then grab a business buddy and head over to the Media Education Foundation
this Thursday at 5:30.  You won't regret it.

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA
The Steady Sales Group
89 South Street
Williamsburg, MA 01096