[Hidden-tech] Hidden Tech sales seminar replay and workbook now available

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Fri Oct 17 16:32:15 EDT 2008

Good Afternoon Hidden-Techies,

The complete audio recording and 40 page workbook for the Prospecting Cold
Calls & Sales OH MY! training seminar, delivered last month, is now
available.

My apologies, especially to those of you whom I promised to notify, for the
unusually long delay in getting this content posted.  (DRUPAL isn't as easy
as it's reputed to be.)

Visit this link to access the full content:
http://steadysales.com/helpful-tools#ohmyaudio

I remind you of my promise to donate 100% of the on-line profits from the
sale of this Hidden Tech sponsored training program to the United Way.
Incidentally, the recording and workbook are discounted 20% from the live
event.

Happy selling!

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

The Steady Sales Group