[Hidden-tech] Online, shareable calendars

Bronwen Hodgkinson - cdeVision bronwen at cdevision.com
Tue Oct 7 09:56:11 EDT 2008

Have you looked at Backpackit or Basecamp? http://www.37signals.com/

______________________
Bronwen Hodgkinson

 <mailto:bronwen at cdevision.com> bronwen at cdevision.com

413.532.6100

cdeVision, LLC
4 Open Square Way
Studio 205
Holyoke MA 01040

 <http://www.cdeVision.com> www.cdeVision.com

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net
[mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Charles
Wilber
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 8:09 PM
To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] Online, shareable calendars

Hi, folks. Has anyone in the group found a reliable online calendar (free or
otherwise) that can be used for things like employee shift scheduling, event
scheduling, etc.? We have been looking into some of these on behalf of a
client but have not found any that are reasonably priced, reliable and easy
to use. We have just finished an evaluation of Google Calendar and found it
to be a bit buggy and unpredictable. Thanks!

Regards,
Charlie Wilber
Manresa Information Systems