[Hidden-tech] Office Rental Space To Become available

David Oppenheim davidfo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:09:32 EST 2008

Are you or a company you know looking for affordable office space in the
Valley? PACE Theater is currently investigating the prospect of becoming
landlords for a very cool piece of mill property in downtown Easthampton.
And yes, we are currently in talks with a Sushi restaurant so rest assured
you will not go hungry. Plans also include full green renovations on the
space including solar, hydro electric and geo-thermal.

Drop me a line if you or someone you know is interested.
Thanks
David

David Fried Oppenheim
Artistic Director / Co-founder