[Hidden-tech] SATA SAGA update

Izzy Gesell izzy at izzyg.com
Fri Nov 14 15:28:01 EST 2008

Thanks for all the great advice! I have gone out and bought an HP USB
external drive.

I now have, but wont use, the Samsung DVD-Writer Super-Writemaster 22x
SH223 SATA, Lightscribe OEM and a new eSATA cable.  I got them both for a
total of $34.97. Before I return them, does anyone want them for that
price?

Again many thanks for the quick and helpful responses
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Helping people navigate their internal logjams so that they
emerge more confident, spontaneous and effective.

       www.izzyg.com        izzy at izzyg.com