[Hidden-tech] Blackberries and Macs

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Tue Nov 11 06:28:51 EST 2008

Has anyone on this list successfully used a Blackberry and a Mac -
especially syncing emails?

I've been thinking about getting the new BlackBerry Bold, but I just
did a quick Google search and it appears that the Blackberry Bold
doesn't support iMap. I saw lots of horror stories of people
struggling with checking their Gmail accounts with the Blackberry Bold
and having lots of weird sync problems, etc.

Anyone have any insight on successfully using a Blackberry and a Mac?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413 369-4128 - phone