[Hidden-tech] Techistry / Zendition Seeking Coders

Jacob M Del Hagen delhagen at techistry.com
Fri Nov 7 14:54:38 EST 2008

Hi All,

Techistry is seeking 2 full time positions to assist our programming
staff.  Each position may convert to full time but its hard to say with
economic ups and down.

1.  4-6 Month contract position for a Flash Developer with server side
experiences in using tools like SWTOOLs to do XML conversions
2.  6 -12 month contact position for a PHP developer with experience
with SOAP and XML interface design.   We primarily use Joomla or Drupal
as a base line.

If interested please mail me back with your hourly rate to
delhagen at techistry.com

Thanks Jake

--
Techistry INC