[Hidden-tech] Virtual Office Collaboration

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Sat Nov 8 10:21:42 EST 2008

Hi all,

I don't think I've seen this discussed and I imagine that many here
have experience with this.

I do lots of work for a client in VA. Client has many contractors and
full-time employees around the country. It would be great to be able
to sketch something and show it to others. Then they get to adjust,
make their own changes etc.. until we have something to render
professionally.

There are two parts to this:

1) The equipment at my computer to to the sketch (yes, of course I can
scan a drawing... that's not what I'm asking) so that would be a
graphics tablet? Are there better/worser ones and how would I know?

2) Collaboration through the web. Specific web sites? Products? I know
they exist. Thought I'd ask for recommendations from this list.

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting