[Hidden-tech] Advice needed on secure web pages

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Sun May 25 13:16:29 EDT 2008

Your comment implies something wrong with what the ISP said, although I
am not sure what 'solid time' means.

Yes, setting up a user registration system and matching protected area,
can take a fair amount of work,
in fact, today most people setting up sites use an existing CMS that has
already done the work.

It would help if you were more clear as to what the issue is.

Rich