[Hidden-tech] Climate Change Program Getting "Hotter"!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 12 12:06:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The Climate Change Transportation Think Thank -- May 29/30 at UMass
Amherst, Mass. -- just keeps getting bigger and better. Quixote
Traffic, one of the largest traffic technology companies in the
world, has generously agreed to sponsor the conference along with
UMass departments and H3B Media.

We also just received news that Paul R. Brubaker, Administrator for
the U.S. Department of Transportation Research and Innovative
Technology Administration (RITA), will be speaking at lunch on May
29.  He is a major figure in terms of transport technology research.
And we also are gaining speakers from the UMass Amherst College of
Engineering and the regional Pioneer Valley Planning commission,
based in West Springfield, Mass.

Attendees are starting to register, and they are coming from
throughout New England and from varied fields. We will have a strong
audience of professionals, and that means possible business
opportunities for many of you. Techies, Web designers, environmental
consultants and PR/marketing folks should have  field day.

If you want to attend, but don't want the hassle of filling out a
registration form and mailing a check now, feel free to email Kris
Stetson (stetson at ecs.umass.edu) and let her know your name/contact
information and day(s) you plan to be there. You can follow with a
check or registration form in the mail, or do that on the day.

Best,

Amy Zuckerman
Think Tank Coordinator, H3B Media
az at a-zinternational.com