[Hidden-tech] Introduction

jeffrey.welch at nmfn.com jeffrey.welch at nmfn.com
Thu May 8 10:16:01 EDT 2008

Madeline and the entire Hidden-Tech team,
I want to Thank You for introducing me to the network. I would enjoy the
opportunity to talk about disability insurance with members of the
network. I think that it is only fitting, seeing as how May is
Disability Insurance Awareness Month. Thanks, again.
Jeff Welch,
Cell 204 4899

Jeffrey Welch
Financial Representative
1351 Main St. Springfield, MA  01103
P 413-748-6000  F 413-788-5796
jeffrey.welch at nmfn.com

Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (NMFN) is the marketing name for
the sales and distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
Company, Milwaukee, WI (NM), and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Jeffrey Welch is an Insurance Agent of NM (life insurance, annuities and
disability income insurance) and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance
Company, Milwaukee, WI, a subsidiary of NM (long-term care insurance).
There may be instances when this agent represents insurance companies in
addition to NM or its affiliates.
Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your
consent to two-way communication by Internet e-mail. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer on which it exists.