[Hidden-tech] Disability Insurance

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Tue May 6 19:32:42 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Maybe there has been a discussion about this question, but I wasn't
able to locate an archive of discussions on the Web. (OK, did I miss
something very obvious?)

I'm realizing that my current angst about "what if I couldn't work"
is what disability insurance is about. I checked into it a few years
ago and had such sticker shock that I put the idea on the back burner.

I'm interested in knowing what fellow self-employed professionals are
doing and what good services you have found.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Insurance companies you like?

Thanks, everyone
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting