[Hidden-tech] AZ seeking partners for table(s) at Climate Change Conference

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 5 14:22:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm seeking other companies to showcase with me at the Climate Change
Transport Think Tank.

If 10 of us shared a table and put out cards/brochures the cost would
be $40 for two days. I would handle the set up for you if you could not attend.

As noted in an earlier posting, this conference will pull major
players -- corporate, academic and government -- from throughout the
country. There could be opportunities for many types of businesses to
sell their services whether you are in PR/marketing, Web design, the
sciences, engineering, etc . . .

Should many more of you want to showcase, but don't want to bear the
full cost of a table ($240 one day/$400 for two days, or something
close to that), we might run a number of tables.

If you are interested, please reach me directly at
www.a-zinternational.com. The following short notice provides all the
URLS and information you need to assess this very timely program.

The Climate Change Think Tank: Transportations Impacts and Solutions
May 29 & 30, Mullins Sports Center, UMass Amherst.  US Congressman
John M. Olver, Chair, House Appropriations Subcommittee on
Transportation Subcommittee is the Keynote Speaker at Noon on the
29th.  Among the substantial list of presenting companies are Booz
Allen Hamilton, SunEthanol and Quixote Corporation.  For two days,
global experts from academia, government and industry will explore
one of the most urgent issues of our time climate change and
transportation.  This program will address transportations apparent
negative impact on our climate; the ways that climate change, in
turn, poses serious problems for transportation infrastructure,
particularly along coastal roadways, and the possible
solutions.  Objectives, a complete speaker list and program
registration information and sponsorship materials are posted at
(<http://www.h3bmedia.com/events.cfm>www.h3bmedia.com/events.cfm)
and  http://www.ecs.umass.edu/umtc/news.shtml

best,

Amy Zuckerman