[Hidden-tech] music website crashing internet explorer

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Sat May 31 14:08:26 EDT 2008

This is one for all you web gurus out there. My son has written a
website for his music production company that uses the yahoo media
player through javascript. He wrote it on a MAC, and it works fine in
Safari. It also works fine in Mozilla Firefox on either a MAC or a PC.
The problem is that if you use internet explorer (6 or 7), any page with
music links on it crashes explorer. You get a box that says "Internet
Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvenience."   The web site is  www.massproductionmusic.com
<http://www.massproductionmusic.com>
Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? Is this an easy fix? If
not, is there someone who could provide my son with a bit of consulting
time to get this fixed?
       Thanks, Reva

--
Reva Reck