[Hidden-tech] REMINDER: Next NEAUG meeting June 3

Jen Kramer McKibben jen at 4webinc.com
Fri May 30 21:03:05 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded.

Unfortunately, the project has apparently already fallen through.

If nothing else, thank you for showing that we can turn around a lot of
talent on short notice.   My client is a web business consultant, so at
least he know if he needs something like this again he can come back to us
and get a great quick response.

Thanks

-Dan