[Hidden-tech] Valleywood II seeking back up presenters

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Mar 26 17:25:15 EDT 2008

Hi all,

	Many of you fit into the new media/digital economy niche and would
make great  presenters for Valleywood II. In fact, there are so many
potential candidates the organizers are considering running an annual
day-long festival in the spring of '09.
	As always, there will be limits on presenters. If being showcased
interests you, please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com.
	Preference will be given to those who participate and are willing to
promote to friends, relatives and other lists, as well as those
willing to serve as backups in the event the presenter scheduled is
sick or has an emergency. In fact, we could use just this sort of
person to back up Dan Giat on April 12, which is the next program.
The time is 2 p.m.; location The Jones Library, Amity Street Amherst.
Price is $10 for the public; $8 for Amherst Chamber members.
	Hoping to hear from you.

	NOTE: I'm also seeking companies who want to serve as case studies
for my program on public relations the morning of April 9.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	HT Founder