[Hidden-tech] Congratulations to Tom Adams!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Mar 27 10:10:27 EDT 2008

Hi All,

What wonderful news and congratulations to Tom, who has graciously
agreed to back up Dan Giat at the April 12 Valleywood II program.

Again, we are collecting lists of those who would like to present in
the future, as well as take part in a festival. So find me when you
can. Sales, marketing, PR and publication people are also invited.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

PRESS RELEASE- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, March 24, 2008

contact: Tom Adams, 413.575.9707,
<mailto:tom at reelifeproductions.com>tom at reelifeproductions.com

LOCAL VIDEO PRODUCER WINS TELLY AWARD

Tom Adams, Director/Owner of Reelife Documentary Productions
(Williamsburg, MA) has received a Telly Award for the video
production "Establishing a Local Historic District".  Adams produced
this educational video under contract with The Massachusetts
Historical Commission (MHC).  The Telly Awards "recognize distinction
in creative work", honoring outstanding local and regional television
commercials and productions, as well as non-broadcast video productions.

Adams worked collaboratively with Christopher C. Skelly, Director of
Local Government Programs for the MHC to create a video that is an
informational resource for towns interested in creating their own
historic districts.  The video also features the friendly,
informative and familiar voice of WFCR's very own Bob Paquette
alongside, Karen Saltus, a nationally known voice over artist.

Adams noted, "As an editor and director, I needed to provide a wide
variety of current and historic images found throughout
Massachusetts.  In order to make the video as captivating and
entertaining as possible, I traveled around the state to capture the
essence of Massachusetts."

The video features many different scenic shots of towns throughout
MA.  Adams, (UMASS Grad, Amherst '91), reflects, "I got to drive
around the state and film old rock walls, barn doors, bell towers,
peeling paint, neighborhoods, village centers and downtowns... It was
a dream job for me, really.  I've been working with the MHC for
several years and have enjoyed being able to combine my skills as a
producer with my love of history and travel.  Readers can learn more
about the MHC at
<http://www.sec.state.ma.us/mhc>www.sec.state.ma.us/mhc and find out
more about Adams' work with Reelife Documentary Productions at
<http://www.ReelifeProductions.com>www.ReelifeProductions.com.  Adams
also works as the Studio Manager for South Hadley Community Television.

==========

if desired, photo attached.

===========

Regards,

Tom Adams
Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
Williamsburg, MA, USA
<http://www.reelifeproductions.com>www.reelifeproductions.com
www.youtube.com/reelife
<http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions>http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions

<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora%20pro\attach\tomgraveyard.JPG>
[]
<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora%20pro\attach\tomgraveyard.JPG>
tomgraveyard