[Hidden-tech] Fwd: HT members live on PMP - AZ seeking companies for case studies

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Mar 18 17:24:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,

What fun to get out from under running Hidden-Tech and getting many
of you the PR you deserve in that wide world. It's my dream come
true: to have a support group to see us through during hard times and
goods times, and hard times appear to be upon us or coming.

Both David Washburn and Jason Turcotte are featured in my latest
Project Manager Planet column (see link) below, with others in HT
coming on the persona topic. I'm grateful for your input and rallying
to help me write. And so delighted that you are getting some nice
national PR. That's a real win-win.

And for those who want to learn more about playing the media game
(what is called media placement or public relations) then I
understand the Small Business Development Center folks in Springfield
are taking registrations for the program I'm doing the morning of
April 9 on the Art of Public Relations. I'm looking for companies
that want to be utilized as case studies, so email me at
az at a-zinternational.com. But you'll have to attend.