[Hidden-tech] Clojure Meeting: Thursday March 20th

Christopher Miles miles at escapecs.com
Tue Mar 18 12:24:49 EDT 2008

Rich Hickey will be speaking to the Western MA Developer's Group this
Thursday about his LISP implementation that runs on that Java VM.
Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend and we look forward to
meeting new people from the area. We will be meeting at 6:30 over at
Potpourri Plaza (243 King Street in Northampton).

If you interested in software development haven’t played around with
Clojure, you should definitely check it out.

   http://clojure.sourceforge.net/

We look forward to seeing you there!

-- Miles
    http://wmassdevs.com