[Hidden-tech] recording audio over telephone

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:35:46 EDT 2008

Of course, if the person on the other end is on a cell phone, you may
just be out of luck as far as quality is concerned. I was recently
listening to WAMC, and they cut short an interview they were trying to
do with an author, because he had called in on a cell phone and the
sound quality was very tinny, like a robot voice. You could hardly
understand him over the radio. They told him they would try to
reschedule it when he could get to a land line. Then they filled with
other programming.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator