[Hidden-tech] recording audio over telephone

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Tue Mar 11 21:25:17 EDT 2008

I tried several different gizmos to get a decent phone recording quality.
Always my voice was loud and the other person¹s was faint and noisy. I now
use Skype for such phone calls ‹ making calls through my computer over the
internet. It is easy to record such calls and the recordings are clear and
evenly balanced. Hope this helps.

Regards,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
> 8-week course based on the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical School
>    - May 1-June 19 (Thursday mornings, 6:00­8:30 pm)
>    - June 1-July 22 (Tuesday evenings, 6:00­8:30 pm)

* A Taste of Mindfulness:

on 3/7/08 7:43 AM, Janet Kaplan-Bucciarelli at janet at storiesthatmove.com