[Hidden-tech] Valleywood II opening was a smash hit - save the dates . . .

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 10 10:00:14 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The room was packed. John Katzenbach was superb. And we even had food
donations from local cafes in Amherst. Plus, several Hidden-Tech
board members were present to welcome the opening of Valleywood II.

Hoping the many of you who missed this one will make it to the Jones
Library on April 12 to listen to Daniel Giat talk about his life as a
screenwriter. Daniel is an amazing speaker, as any of you who came to
Valley Goes to Hollywood remember from 2004. A real showman and an
Emmy nominee to boot. The time is 2 p.m., but get there early as it
filled up quickly.

Then we have our own David Shepherd, father of American improv
theater, on May 10. A must show with video, live improv and the works.

I will be meeting with the Amherst Chamber of Commerce and Reader to
Reader Inc. about picking presenters for next fall. The list is
growing and hoping that many of you in the new media/digital economy
will reach me about presenting down the line. But to make that a go,
we need your support for PR. Packing a room on a weekend, even with
100 people, takes a lot of hard work.

If you're interested in helping build Valleywood II and presenting,
find me at az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder