[Hidden-tech] EONS group members need your help

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Mar 7 09:59:23 EST 2008

Hi all,

There are two questions now posted on my EONS group page (Building a
Virtual Company) that are right up your alley:

BLOGGING AS A BUSINESS - folks need lots of advice from the business
to the tech side as in which Web-based blogging service to use. I
know there have been recent discussions on this subject.

PAYPAL - Lots of disquiet from one member about this service and
questions about alternatives if you don't have the business to
warrant a shopping cart approach.

You can write to them yourselves by joining EONS (free) and then my
group. These people are from all over the country and represent
potential clients for you.

And hope to see many of you at Valleywood II (see
www.hidden-tech.net) tomorrow afternoon, or in the future on April 12
(Dan Giat) or May 10 (our own David Shepherd).

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT founder