[Hidden-tech] Google Groups v. Yahoo Groups

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Jun 20 19:21:23 EDT 2008

At 5:42 PM -0400 6/19/08, Chris Hoogendyk wrote:
>I would trust Google to do it right; and, if I were setting up a
>group right now, I would probably use Google. That's partly because
>I'm a techy, and I just want to see how it works.

As a user who keeps HTML off, I find the yahoo interface more
satisfactory. With Google, there are repeated posts, weird things in
the tables of contents...

But of course neither is as full-featured as the mailhosts from
commercial providers.
--

Note: I get over 300 e-mails in a typical day, not counting list
traffic. In an effort to stay sane, I'm only checking this account

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html