[Hidden-tech] Google Groups v. Yahoo Groups

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Thu Jun 19 17:42:25 EDT 2008

Julie Roads wrote:
> It's interesting that no one has much info on Google groups...

That's just because Yahoo groups have been around for quite some time,
whereas Google groups are relatively new. There are lists I'm on that
have been around for a few years or more that are on Yahoo groups.

I would trust Google to do it right; and, if I were setting up a group
right now, I would probably use Google. That's partly because I'm a
techy, and I just want to see how it works.

Nothing wrong with choosing Yahoo.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator