[Hidden-tech] Recording conference calls

Tamar tracysanz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 10:31:13 EDT 2008

I need to record an interview for a podcast, and I'd like to use one of the services where you call in, the other person calls in, you press a code to record, it records the call, and you can download the recording after.

I tried freeconferencecall.com today, and for some reason the record function wasn't working.

I'm willing to pay for the service. I don't necessarily need a toll free number, it would be nice to have one participant on toll free and the other on a regular toll call, if that saves money. Recording quality should be decent. The call will probably be about 30 minutes.

Any recommendations for services?