[Hidden-tech] Random crashes in XP?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Jun 18 10:11:22 EDT 2008

Although I'm usually reluctant to recommend a Microsoft product (perhaps a
baseless bias), I have been using Windows Live OneCare without incident. It
came with a new laptop, and I also licensed it with a newly-acquired used
desktop. Besides the anti-virus and anti ad/spamware, it automates your
backup process (assuming you will allow such). I believe I have only had to
re-boot once or twice in all this time, and it was when signing-on to a new
website while I may have had too many apps open.

When my 1-year (free) license to OneCare expires, I'll certainly renew it.
Meanwhile, I uninstalled my F-Secure anti-virus protection; two a-v programs
are a recipe for contentious behavior.

Ed