[Hidden-tech] Random crashes in XP?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Tue Jun 17 18:24:57 EDT 2008

The saga continues...

My installed virus scanner crashes when it tries to scan. Bit
Defender online crashes as well.

I've seen references to running a Linux bootable disk and virus scan
from the command prompt. Sounds like a plan, but I've never done that.

Anyone have either a disc or a link to a download to make this disc?
Would the disc include a virus scanner? Anything else I should know?

Thanx.
David