[Hidden-tech] Summer intern

Greg Caulton greg at stayintouch.org
Sat Jun 14 10:56:37 EDT 2008

G'day H-T'ers :-)

An art studio in Holyoke that I've recently started assisting is
looking for of a summer intern, preferably someone who is studying
graphic design and could benefit from academic credit. It would be an
unpaid position but would come with a token per diem to cover
transport, lunch costs, etc.

Summer interns are often given boring tasks unrelated to their career
interests. Our intern, with oversight and support, will convert a
sizable archive of Photoshop files to Illustrator files. In addition
to more "mechanical" tasks there will be some opportunity for creative
expression but, most importantly, the intern will have the experience
of working in a busy commercial art studio. Familiarity with Adobe
apps and Mac OS X is required.

Please pass on my contact information to anyone who you know who might
be interested.

Greg Caulton
Technical Director
New A.D.E., Inc.