[Hidden-tech] Re: Hidden-discuss Digest, Vol 44, Issue 19

EddyGold at aol.com EddyGold at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 09:16:48 EDT 2008

Hi Lou,

Nice to "see" your voice!
I've been buying Mac stuff from Dan Kaden in Amherst since 1991 (I bought my
first Mac in 1984/5). He's an authorized Apple dealer, a great guy, and a
straight shooter who has always steered me in the right direction. Plus he's local
(so you'll save gas!). Dancer Computers, 256-6155; at the corner of Rt 116
and Pomeroy in S Amherst in the little brick bldg next to the strip mall (across
the alley from Moan & Dove).

Eddy Goldberg

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife.
City's Best 2008.
      (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)