[Hidden-tech] More packrat stuff... files off an ms-dos system?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Fri Jun 13 09:12:25 EDT 2008

Interesting anecdote, Jan. Around that same time, I purchased my first
personal computer, an IBM clone made by Texas Instruments ("the PC that IBM
shoudl have invented," according to PC Magazine. Still the best keyboard I
ever used). I paid $4,200 for it; at the time, I was driving a Dodge Omni
that cost exactly the same. Imagine the computing power one could purchase
today for the price of a compact car. Of course, then you'd have to purchase
gasoline.

Ed