[Hidden-tech] thanks for input - summer support lunch group?

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jun 10 11:17:55 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Got some great responses for Life After 50. Once it's up, you will
get a notice from me. No need for more, by the by. I'm fine.

Also, it can get tough trying to get work done in the summer what
with the combined lure of the weather and the sometimes trying nature
of getting ahold of people. Plus, we aren't in the best of times.

If anyone is interested in creating a weekly lunch support group to
share ideas and leads, I'm game. I think the best route is to pick a
regular week day and place -- say Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., Esselon Cafe
in Hadley -- and get together during July and August.

Someone suggested we take BNI's lead and try to come with leads and
help offers for whomever becomes a regular. If there is interest,
please reach me at az at a-zinternational.com directly. I won't announce
a first meeting without a core group of people indicating interest.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder