[Hidden-tech] Need a few more volunteers for a free web site or blog review/makeover

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 14:10:41 EDT 2008

Hello Hidden Tech-ers,

For an upcoming training course I am presenting on web
copywriting, I am looking for web sites we can use for the
course assignments, which include web site critiques and
partial makeovers.  We need sites of various types,
including ecommerce sites, corporate sites and
single-product sites, in a variety of industries, including
non-profits or advocacy sites.  We also need one or more
blogs to look at and improve.

There is no cost involved at all, and you will be free to
use our feedback and rewrites or not use them.

Please understand that I need to choose the sites worked on
in the program according to their educational value in the
course. That is, if you have a really good web site, it's
unlikely we'd use it for a critique or a makeover. It's
more likely if you have a mediocre site or an okay one with
some glaring weaknesses.

You have until this Friday to volunteer your site, by
sending an email to web at yudkin.com with the URL of the site
you'd like to be considered.

If all goes well, I will turn the live course into a
self-study course, so in submitting your site you'd be
agreeing to let me use excerpts from the site as well as
our comments/work on it in the self-study course as well as
in the live course.

Again, to be considered for a free web site critique or
partial makeover, send me an email at web at yudkin.com.
Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will
respond to all volunteers next week.  Thanks for your help!

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen

P.S.  For your reference, the upcoming web site makeover
course is described at www.yudkin.com/becomeweb.htm .