[Hidden-tech] PR opp for Life After 50 publication

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jun 3 11:51:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Life After 50, a supplement of The
Republican/MassLive, has commissioned me to do
their cover story on boomers who create their own companies.

If you want to take a stab at answering these
questions, I will include you in the article. You
can write to me directly OR provide a contact
number and we can do a quick interview. Be sure
to include a short bio to: az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

• Why so many boomers are choosing to launch their own businesses.

• The role of technology in “virtual” vs. more
traditional home-based businesses.

• The basics of launching a home-based business
that relies on technology / the Internet ­
particularly if you don’t consider yourself a
savvy computer user. Technology creates a
situation in which barriers to entry can be low ­
but, for many who weren’t raised with computers,
being uncomfortable with technology becomes its own barrier.