[Hidden-tech] Career coach?

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 11:37:43 EDT 2008

Dr. Barbara Reinhold.
is superb.
Smart and capable,
-creative
-years of experience,
 including Smith College and Monster.com

413 529 9884

In a message dated 7/23/2008 10:23:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
egarofoli at sparkfirelearning.com writes:

I  am looking for a career coach who can think outside the box, as that is
where  my skill and talent set resides. Can folks on the list recommend anyone?
Many thanks.
~Elaine
-----------------
Elaine Garofoli
SparkFireLearning
14 Duxbury  Lane
Amherst, MA  01002
413.256.1744
egarofoli at sparkfirelearning.com
_http://www._ (http://www./) sparkfirelearning.com

Margot Zalkind/ Executive Director/ Foundation  for Rowing Education, Inc.
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)  /
Margot at RowingEducation.org/ 413 585 9445
USRowing Safety  Committee Chair/ Member USRowing Masters Committee

The Foundation for Rowing Education is classified  as a public charity
under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and  contributions to it
are deductible from Federal income tax to the extent  permitted by law.

This transmission, including  any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) or entity  named above and may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you  received this and are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified  that any disclosure, copying, unauthorized
distribution or the taking of any  action in reliance on the contents of this
information is prohibited.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.