[Hidden-tech] Theresa Leary has a plug on AZ blogs

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Jan 23 11:24:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

Theresa Leary, who runs TLC and mainly focuses on college
admissions/financial aid consulting (though she does marketing and
other work for a Belgium-based economic forecasting think tank), is
the latest Hidden-Techie to join A - Z International's experts.

Today Theresa (appearing as Theresa L) is mentioned on my Eons.com
blog with a promo on LIVING THE VIRTUAL AMERICAN DREAM with an entry
on my "accordian" approach to managing growth. Eventually, this
content will be posted on other boomer groups that I manage on
Multiply, TeeBeeDee, Boomertowne and Facebook.

This is the year I'm pushing way out there to make contacts for all
of us. As always, I approach Hidden-Techies FIRST as experts and to
be profiled, if your bio has a compelling story or example to offer
others. So find me through the list or at az at a-zinternational.com if
you want the PR. And do try out these sites.  Most have
business/career/work categories and many, many needy folks who will
want to hire you in time.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT founder