[Hidden-tech] Timing billable hours

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Feb 26 13:36:02 EST 2008

I use dotproject. didn't I see a post from you folks saying something
about using that in the past? not liking it or am i mistaken? it works
great for me and would meet all your requirements, and is web based,
open source (free), so easily updated no matter your employee location.
Sugarcrm also has a module for that though havent used it, and that
would be somewhat overkill if you only need project management. I
support one customer on ms project server but its not user friendly (and
i wouldn't recommend it). opinions vary :)

there appear to be many apps that integrate with quickbooks after doing
a quick search, and that definitely would have its advantages,
especially for a larger team. yet cost and proprietary software have
their downsides.

Tamar Schanfeld wrote

--
Thank you,