[Hidden-tech] Timing billable hours

Tamar Schanfeld tamar at tnrglobal.com
Tue Feb 26 13:09:50 EST 2008

We're looking for a better solution for timing billable hours.We are
looking for a solution that will accomodate up to 12 employees - and
allow us to track billable hours for multiple projects. We sometimes
have 2 or more people working on the same project at the same time.
Sometimes 5 people all working on different projects, etc.

We have Quickbooks. Has anyone used the getmytime.com service that
integrates with Quickbooks? Other suggestions?  Can be web based or
that we install, doesn't have to integrate with Quickbooks, but that
would be nice.

Thanks,
Tamar