[Hidden-tech] Introduction

Tom Gajda thomasgajda at charter.net
Tue Feb 19 08:46:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I have been a Hidden-Tech member for about a year and realized I have never
properly introduced myself to this discussion list.

My name is Tom Gajda. I was born in Springfield and now live in Ludlow.

A few of you know me as a marketing communications writer; a few might know
me as a blues organist; however, a large part of my business is technical
communication.

I have been a freelance technical communicator for 17 years with a client
list that includes GE Healthcare, Polaroid, MassMutual, BMW, Microtest Labs,
Amersham Biosciences, US Army, and many others. I usually support
engineering, manufacturing, quality, and training departments.

I hope to become more involved in Hidden-Tech and meet many of you in the
upcoming months. In the meantime, you can learn more about me at my website
(www.engineeringwriter.com).

The bottom line is I write faster and better than engineers, so companies
save money and keep their engineers focused on engineering. Company
documentation improves, product image improves, and technical support costs
decrease.

So, thanks for allowing me the introduction and the plug!

I would welcome networking with fellow Hidden-Tech people on joint business
ventures.

Regards,

Tom Gajda

_______________________________